Dr. Michael Böhme
Dr. iur., LL.M.
Lawyer in 1030 Vienna, admitted to the bar since 1993.
I conduct my cases personally and appear personally in court.
- Large Lawsuits
- Civil cases, in particular:
- Complicated, unique legal issues of any kind
- in technical matters, including many building construction cases
- or insurance cases
- very often with a cross-border component;
- Contract law, (construction) business law, product liability, damages and warranty, international private law and insurance law;
- Company law, business law and administrative law matters on a case-by-case basis, however,
- no criminal law
- no family law
Legal Counselling to Avoid Disputes
Many years of litigation experience are an excellent background for drafting contracts with foresight to prevent conflict in the long run.
- Drafting of agreements and projects, contract review;
- Communication consulting and long-range project monitoring;
- Problem analysis and objective recommendations when contractual relationships threaten to become strained.
- Böhme Breyer, Rechtsanwälte in 1030 Vienna (2019 - now)
- Breyer | Böhme | Voithofer, Rechtsanwälte in 1010 Vienna (2012 - 2019)
- Böhme | Voithofer, Rechtsanwälte in 1010 Vienna (2008 - 2012)
- Baier Böhm Rechtsanwälte OG in 1010 Vienna (2006 - 2008)
- Baier Lambert Rechtsanwälte OEG in 1010 Vienna (2002 - 2006)
- Independent lawyer in 1010 Vienna (1993 - 2002)
- Trainee Lawyer in Vienna
Training and Qualifications
- Special course in International Construction Law (University of Vienna, 2012 – 2013)
- Admission before Higher Regional Court in Germany (Kammergericht Berlin, 2004)
- Special training course in Insurance Law, Munich (2003 – 2005)
- Master of Laws (European Law)
- Bar examination and admitted to the bar in Germany (1996)
- 1994 to 1996, Deutsche Anwaltsakademie (German Lawyers Academy) Training as Lawyer in Germany
- Bar examination and admission to the bar in Austria (1993)
- Graduated from University of Linz (Dr. jur. 1986)
- Academic Secondary School "Stiftsgymnasium der Zisterzienser" in Wilhering (1970 - 1978)